Forum de l'Alliance Alien de L'U64 Forum de l'Alliance Alien de L'U64 Index du Forum FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes Profil S’enregistrer Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Connexion
HQ Megadeth-Greatest-.Hits:#Back To The St.art

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de l'Alliance Alien de L'U64 Index du Forum -> ANTICHAMBRE -> Chambre du Commerce
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
marlgui

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 07:31 (2016)    Sujet du message: HQ Megadeth-Greatest-.Hits:#Back To The St.art Répondre en citant

Megadeth Greatest Hits: Back To The Start > urlin.us/2jlvj

Megadeth Greatest Hits: Back To The Start, julia ann tanya

10cf746e54
It's just such a great introduction to Megadeth. The band sound incredibly bored, as there's no energy flowing at all. I enjoy most of the songs here, even the 'Risk' (1999) one, 'Prince of Darkness'. This is a greatest hits album, and the hits on this CD are truley great. "Angry Again" Mustaine Mustaine Hidden Treasures EP (1995) 3:47 6. Dave is quite a good singer for this kind of music, too. We all know the songs, we want more. Nonetheless I cant give this release a higher rating - I have the version that came with a DVD, and the DVD is god awful. Megadeth definitely rocks harder than Metallica is my opinion now.

I just love the brutal guitars and countless guitar solos. Well, so is the video, because it is just a collage with cuts from older video clips. And we know the former scenario is not the case at all. and Well?' ?), and now he present the fans again with: 'Megadeth's Greatest Hits: Back to the Start'. in my darkest hour, holy wars, mechanix, they're all great. reply Shreddin 4 Lifeposted on Nov 01, 2006 03:22 am# I dunno, a lot of Dave's tunes have been quite symbolic/metaphorical from what I can tell but I do agree that that particular tune doesn't really translate to an alcoholism message reply IronMaiden8991posted on Jan 27, 2007 09:29 pm# Wardster wrote: Deth own metallica I agree, they're both rele good bands, but megadeth's simply the the most original and best thrash band out there (except for maybe Slayer) reply IronMaiden8991posted on Jan 27, 2007 09:33 pm# As far as Prince of Darkness goes, w/e the message behind the lyrics is, all i care about is tht it's one badass song. I am in favor of such an approach because the CD grabs the listener's attention with the best of the best, and keeps the listening experience interesting with diversity.

avett brothers mignonetterihanna greatest hitssherlock season 1 eztvrome i belong to youpretty liars s05e14prison break the final break 4x24toto toto flacan introduction to formal languages and automatagame of thrones s04e08 blurayfabolous there is no competition

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 07:31 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de l'Alliance Alien de L'U64 Index du Forum -> ANTICHAMBRE -> Chambre du Commerce Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation